1. Evolution and growth of Muslim Society in the Sub-continent.
2. Ideology of Pakistan—Definition and Elucidation. Historical aspects Muslim rule in the sub-continent, its downfall and efforts of Renaissance. Movements for reforms—Sheikh Ahmed Sarhindi, Shah Waliullah, Aligarh, Deoband, Na&wah, Anjarnun Hamiat-e-Islam and other Educational Institutions— Sind Madressah and Islamia College Peshawar. Ideology of Pakistan in the lights of speeches and sayings of Allama Iqhal and Quaid-i-Azam
3. Pakistan Movement—Historical developments, important event. role of various individuals, communities and groups.
4. Political Developments in Pakistan since 1947 and efforts for pro mulgation of Islamic system.
5. Land and People of Pakistan—Geography. Society. Natural resources. Agriculture, Industry, Education with reference to characteris tics, trends and problems.